cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3.4.1 Blank Settings Page

derekfagan
Level 1
Level 1

When logging in it takes me to a setup password page. ( It was done before the upgrade)

It says internet not connected ( incorrect)

Try to go to the settings page but it is blank.

Tried Re-install. No change.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

cmagnum
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Derek,

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like your settings file was corrupted somehow. You can fix the issue by replacing your settings file with the one I've attached (inside the zip file). The file location is:

On Windows:

C:\Users\[your user id]\.ciscoSA\sasettings.json

On Mac:

/Users/[your user id]/.ciscoSA/sasettings.json

When the Analyzer prompts you to set your master password, be sure to set the same master password as before so you can access the stored credentials for your devices.

In an upcoming release we are adding the ability to backup and restore your Analyzer configuration (settings, devices, etc), which will be a work-around should this happen again.

Thanks,

Chris

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

cmagnum
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Derek,

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like your settings file was corrupted somehow. You can fix the issue by replacing your settings file with the one I've attached (inside the zip file). The file location is:

On Windows:

C:\Users\[your user id]\.ciscoSA\sasettings.json

On Mac:

/Users/[your user id]/.ciscoSA/sasettings.json

When the Analyzer prompts you to set your master password, be sure to set the same master password as before so you can access the stored credentials for your devices.

In an upcoming release we are adding the ability to backup and restore your Analyzer configuration (settings, devices, etc), which will be a work-around should this happen again.

Thanks,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: