Cisco CLI Analyzer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In my environment there is a requirement to use RSA 2-factor authentication using a One-Time Password. I don't seem to find an option for enabling or setting this up. Am I missing something or is this feature not available? -Thanks

jwillie3 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I absolutely love this tool. We are a Gold Partner and we were curious about the Tokens for the CLI Analyzer. 1. Shouldn't Gold Partners be allocated more than 50 Tokens a month? We were shocked we didn't get unlimited to be honest. 2. How do we g...

mrametta by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy! So this tool is pretty awesome, not gonna lie, but i have an interesting question. If i'd like to run system diagnostics against all of my devices that i have within the analyzer, i'd have to do them by hand. Is there a way that i can do a bul...

rmorphy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Offline file analysis is not working:   I am having a valid token with valid CCO id, I am trying to work with sh-tech support. error that I am getting below. Filename: CA-DR Primary.text Feb 12th 2018 3:51:11 pm (a few seconds ago)  x.1 Danger ...

Trying to use File Analysis for ASA code.  But getting the error 'Cisco File Analysis is currently unavailable [471]'. Not sure what this means. I thought this must be some server issue but seeing this error since yesterday. Can someone throw light o...

raippili by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CLI 3.5 error 500

Hello,   I try to use the new version of CLI analyzer on my desktop in W7 and I'm facing an issue, the application is not available and I have an error 500.   Does the V3.5 is compatible with W7 like version 3.4.1 ?   I tried to reinstall the applica...

Laloutre by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes