Cisco CLI Analyzer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,This is the 2nd comment about the same issue, no luck... I have been using the version 3.1.0 for a few month. The soft crashed. The 'settings' page was blank.I re-installed... Same issue; 'settings' blank page. I then installed 3.2.1 & 3.3.2... Th...

ovandenp by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I get the following error when trying to login: "There was an error logging in. Check your username and password and try again." I have direct internet access and I'm pretty sure the credentails I use are correct. Thanks,Dan

When logging in it takes me to a setup password page. ( It was done before the upgrade) It says internet not connected ( incorrect) Try to go to the settings page but it is blank. Tried Re-install. No change.

We set up the SLA monitoring for the redundant ISP links and it was working. However, the SLA monitoring was deleted by someone and then, when I tried to configure by adding the SLA monitoring for the primary interface in the Configuration > Device S...

Hi, I am experiencing problem to run CLI Analyzer. The software was installed properly. After I click the CLI Analyzer icon, a window pop up saying "loading, one moment please". After few seconds,  the window disappears and nothing happens. I tried o...

Resolved! Using jump server

Hi, We are using a Ubuntu as a jumpserver, and users need to have SSH key to authenticate. When I have setup this, I'm able to connect to the linux server, but CLI Analyzer do not insert the command for ssh to the device I'm trying against.I have al...

NeRFuX by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , On earlier version of CLI, there was ability to capture PCAP from the screen on the bottom RHS , with this new version I find it difficult to do this ? . if you try and get the PCAP , it directly points to CCO with login details.? on initial lo...