Cisco CLI Analyzer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I just started using the Cisco CLI Analyzer as my default SSH-Client and I'm quite happy with all the tools and features it provides, but I've started noticing an error message in my log everytime I connect to one of my switches.The error message loo...

This is probably petty but is there a way to get the CLI Analyzer to sort IP addresses properly? Currently it sorts 192.168.1.1, 192.168.1.10, 192.168.1.11, etc.I would like it to sort 192.168.1.1, 192.168.1.2, 192.168.1.3, etc.I tried putting 001, 0...

Hello Usually, on Windows, the most common SSH client is putty, that uses a different file format (ppk) for storing keys, than the openssh client on Linux/*Nix (.ssh/.pub) ... I talk about the internal file structure (not the extension). Is there any...

Mathieu M by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When attempting to submit feedback for an event it always fails with the generic error:Unable to submit feedback. Please check your internet connection and try again.Using Fiddler to intercept the network requests shows the HTTP POST to /ws/tracking/...

sdl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

This event is an opportunity to discuss about Cisco CLI Analyzer, its features, capabilities, and usage. The Cisco CLI Analyzer is a smart terminal emulator designed with internal TAC knowledge built in. Much like any terminal emulator, the CLI Analy...

noliver.jpg magnus.png