Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco File Analysis is currently unavailable [500]

Lifeisbeautiful
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys

I was on version 3.4 something and today I got the option to upgrade it to 3.5.0. I completed the upgrade and when I am trying to run a show tech from nexus5k on CLI analyser version 3.5.0 and when I click on "start analyse" button, after few minutes I get result "Danger" and then when I click on it, it states "Cisco File Analysis is currently unavailable [500]"

Note: I am using windows 10 and when I had version 3.4 it was CLI analyser was working without any problem.

I have tried installing both of below files but does not work

Cisco-CLI-Analyzer.3-5-0.x64.msi

Cisco-CLI-Analyzer.3-5-0.x86.msi

Please advice if anything is wrong with the CLI Analyser

10 Replies 10

cae_technology
Level 1
Level 1

Hi !

I am receiving this error also, on version 3.6.0.

Any fixes?

Kind regards

Asif

Hello Asif,

Have you been able to successfully run the File Analysis in the past or has it always failed? If possible can you try to run the analysis while on a different network than the one you experience the error?

If you still see the error while on a different network can you please update us?

Thank you,

Joshua

Hi

I have the same error on 3.6.2. Tried it on to different machines. One were an upgrade and the other a clean install.

Hi,

For the 10/15/2018 post, there was an issue in a supporting back-end system which has now been resolved. Can you retry the diagnostics run.

Thanks,

Kevin W

Thanks - It's working again :D

* Cisco IOS-XE System Diagnostics is currently unavailable [500]

i have stil the same problem do  you have maybe a solution for it

cisco ASR1001-X (1NG) processor (revision 1NG) with 3729144K/6147K bytes of memory.
Processor board ID FXS2003Q48W
6 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
2 Ten Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
32768K bytes of non-volatile configuration memory.
8388608K bytes of physical memory.
6684671K bytes of eUSB flash at bootflash:.

jjpathan
Level 1
Level 1

I was using this tool about a month ago, no problem.. today is 2/15/2019 and it is not working. Anyone else experiencing this problem or is this Cisco's way of saying, upgrade?

Thanks

I was using it smoothly till march 1st , from 5th March 2019 onwards i am facing issues on this.

image.png

I have the same error, but I am thinking that it's an internal error of CLI analyzer, just log off and Log in again and it will work again;

Anyone is having solution for this ? getting same error Cisco File Analysis is currently unavailable [502] and
not able to do my work . I have logged off and re login also but issue still persisted . Is this service is temporarily down ?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: