cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues with remote analysis on 3.6.3?

luke.wurl
Level 1
Level 1

I have attempted on two different PCs (One with group policies, the other a personal PC). Anytime when I either select "System Diagnostics" or upload a file with show tech, the same error occurs: The error is "Unauthorized to access Cisco File Analysis. Authorization may have expired. Please re-login".

I have it set to login to CCO on each opening of the application and logs in each time with no issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Luke,

I spoke to one of our developers and they asked that you try the scan once more. They indicated there may have been an issue on the backend and this has now been resolved. I look forward to your update.

Joshua

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Luke,

Thank you for using the Cisco CLI Analyzer. In order to help your further can you please open the app in Dev mode using the corresponding command below, making sure to copy the entire line after the OS type. Please go to the Settings menu located in the upper right-hand corner of the DevTools window and select "Show timestamps" under Console. Then use the Console to monitor the messages while you attempt to run either the System Diagnostics or File Analysis.  Then you can upload a screenshot of the error so we can have a better understanding of this behavior. Take note of any error messages you see, regardless of the action you are taking.

OSX: open /Applications/Cisco\ CLI\ Analyzer.app --args "--DevTools"

Win64: "C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems, Inc\Cisco CLI Analyzer\nw.exe" "--DevTools"

Win64(cygwin): /cygdrive/c/Program\ Files/Cisco\ Systems\,\ Inc/Cisco\ CLI\ Analyzer/nw.exe --enable-logging --DevTools

Win32: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems, Inc\Cisco CLI Analyzer\nw.exe" "--DevTools"

Thank you,

Joshua

Thanks! I've attached output from the console window. I'm getting a 403 error from https://api.cisco.com/bdb/v3/jobs/get_input/async

Also, I've attached what the CLI tool says in the screenshot as well.

error.PNG

Hello Luke,

Thank you for the quick turnaround, can you expand that error so we can see if there is any additional information? Also, can you attempt to run a File Analysis while outside of your network to determine if it is a localized issue?

Thank you,

Joshua

I've attempted file analysis on another PC, off of the corporate network with the same result. I have had a business partner try with their CCO on their network as well, and are receiving the same error I am. Expanded error below:

error2.PNG

Hi Luke,

I spoke to one of our developers and they asked that you try the scan once more. They indicated there may have been an issue on the backend and this has now been resolved. I look forward to your update.

Joshua

Yup all good now. Thanks!

Thanks for the update Luke, I'm glad everything is working as expected.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: