Views
Helpful
Replies

CSR1000v eVPN AF

Pedro Morais
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I'm doing some tests with a CSR1000v, and I was able to bring up the peering in the EVPN AF, however it seems not to work and I cannot find anything in the release notes stating that it is supported. Does anyone knows if EVPN AF is supported on the CSR1000v?

Thanks!

Cheers,

PM

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I checked with the experts - unfortunately CSR does not support EVPN AF.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Nagaraj Arunkumar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I dont believe we can support EVPN in AWS. AWS does not allow Layer 2 connectivity.

Hi Nagaraj,

Sorry this was probably not the best place, but I was asking about the CSR generally and not specifically about the AWS flavour.

Cheers,

PM

I checked with the experts - unfortunately CSR does not support EVPN AF.

Thx for your help Nagaraj!

I think this feature is there on ASR1000, but can you confirm this is still not supported on CSR  please ?

vikrampd1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am Using Cisco CSR 1000v (Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.09.03).

Does it have EVPN VxLAN support ?.

As i was following few steps to configure EVPN and found that we don't have CLI commands to configure vlan to vni mapping !

needed CLI command: "fabric forwarding anycast-gateway-mac 2020.0000.00aa" , "vlan <vlan-number> ==> vn-segment" , "vrf context <name> ==> vni <vni_number>".

are there any alternate CLI for above.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Vikram

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: