Cisco Cloud Service Router (CSR) for Public Cloud Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I'm looking into an issue with failover not working during a recent outage on 1 of 2 CSRs used as DMVPN hub routers in Azure.  The failover consists of event manager using the guestshell and invoking node_event.py scripts.  This worked in the past, b...

Hello guys, I have deployed a CSR1000v on Azure Cloud. I cannot get an incoming call on the SIP Trunk working. The necessary ports on the Azure Network Security Group are opened. However I do not see any SIP packets (IN/OUT) on the vCUBE.When using I...

お世話になります。下記記事を参考に、Azure上にCSR1000vをHA2台構成で構築しています。<https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/csr1000/software/azu/b_csr1000config-azure/b_csr1000config-azure_chapter_01001.html> 記事ではVRF:GSのデフォルトルートをグローバルルーティングテーブルに広告しています。>Configuring IOX and the ...

Our company is currently setting up a VPN to our cloud environment on AWS, with a mobile service provider. The mobile service provider recommended to implement the following router :  Cisco Cloud Services Router (CSR) 1000V - AX Pkg. Max Performanceh...

Hello, I was reading a bit about CRES Secure Email Server, but there is no documentation on how to set this up with existing email accounts for example for GSuite users (or Office 365 users).As per my understanding the email is sent with a tag [Secur...

I am using a CSR in an AWS VPC for IPsec/IKEv2 termination to remote branches. I'm using dynamtic VTIs/Virtual templates to implement the tunnels. The remote ends of the tunnels are ASAs that use policy-based IPsec tunnels. Given this set-up, my unde...

jeffbrl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes