Cisco.com Idea Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Cisco TAC support

Dear sir,I need a TAC support for These Criteria :- trouble-shooting and fault fixing- software patching for bug fixes that affect the system i.e. standard corrections only.- interface and co-ordinate with the client site representative- Updating of ...

Bookmark grouping

It would be nice to be able to group my bookmarks in the Support -->"My Cisco" section.  I can see that if I bookmarked more than about 50 documents it would start to get difficult to find them quickly.Kevin DorrellLuxembourg

End the ACL service name insanity...

Various cisco platforms have built-in service names.  Thelist varies from platform to platform and over software releases. Unless I miss something, there's no way to add or removeservice names.  Also there is no way to tell a "show access list"or "sh...

b.julin by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sh led also on low end routers

Hello all,If I remember correctly it was possible to lit up led's on a GSR router...(12k) through the cli remotely....Here comes perhaps a strange or odd request for lower end type of routers (and possible also switches)Would it be possible to have a...

j.kas by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Java download manager

While the java download manager has some virtues (download 'cart' function, download history), it adds considerable delay to the download time and as well as hassle, since java has to launch. Even citrix has sense enough to let users shortcut to no...

VIDEO DATA SHEETS

Video data sheets feature Cisco product managers talking about their products on Cisco.com. See It in Action Cisco Unified 7900 Phones Cisco 3800 Series Integrated Services Routers What do you think about the video data sheets concept? Is it useful? ...

Vlan security development

I wanted to get opinions on an idea I had for port security. Port security is great, but when rolling out large projects it can be a tedious job entering in all those MAC addresses. Can Cisco look into the possibility of creating a new feature call...

begnatoff by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Product alert tool replaced by ???

I recevied an e-mail today saying "FINAL entry: Product Alert Tool is now retired" and redirecting me to:http://www.cisco.com/cisco/support/notifications.htmlwhich turns out to be a bogus page. Anyone know anything about this? Has the tool really b...

rhague by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links