Cisco.com Idea Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,If I remember correctly it was possible to lit up led's on a GSR router...(12k) through the cli remotely....Here comes perhaps a strange or odd request for lower end type of routers (and possible also switches)Would it be possible to have a...

j.kas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While the java download manager has some virtues (download 'cart' function, download history), it adds considerable delay to the download time and as well as hassle, since java has to launch. Even citrix has sense enough to let users shortcut to no...

Video data sheets feature Cisco product managers talking about their products on Cisco.com. See It in Action Cisco Unified 7900 Phones Cisco 3800 Series Integrated Services Routers What do you think about the video data sheets concept? Is it useful? ...

I wanted to get opinions on an idea I had for port security. Port security is great, but when rolling out large projects it can be a tedious job entering in all those MAC addresses. Can Cisco look into the possibility of creating a new feature call...

begnatoff by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recevied an e-mail today saying "FINAL entry: Product Alert Tool is now retired" and redirecting me to:http://www.cisco.com/cisco/support/notifications.htmlwhich turns out to be a bogus page. Anyone know anything about this? Has the tool really b...

rhague by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Engage with other cisco.com users to ask and answer product questions.See It in ActionWhat do you think about the Ask and Answer concept? Is it useful? Are there places on Cisco.com where you would like to see it? Do you think the idea should evolve ...

As the digital TV conversion approaches the government is spending a lot of time telling consumers that so long as they have cable, their TV's will be fine. What the cable companies are be quiet about is that they want to convert the analog signal on...

Page greeters are virtual personas that appear the first time you visit a Webpage to explain a technology, product line, or solution. For example, the first time you visit the Cisco TelePresence solutions page, Cisco Chairman and CEO John Chambers gr...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links
Top Solution Authors