cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No Idea

Danilo Dy
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Now, I have no idea why I just reading posts in these forum when I saw my name listed with Topic Points of 5. See attached :)

Dandy

4 Replies 4

Kevin Dorrell
Level 10
Level 10

Dandy,

This is the posting: you can find it by searching your postings and filtering on the forum section "Ideas":

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40.2cbeddc3/0#selected_message

Now, I have no idea why that posting comes out when you filter on the ideas forum, because it is clearly in the Certs forum. Must be a database bug.

Kevin Dorrell

Luxembourg

Hi Kevin,

Thanks, I haven't tried that utilities before. Now I can search my own posts :)

I also though a web database bug after scanning my PC for virus and trojan found nothing :)

Regards,

Dandy

Kevin Dorrell
Level 10
Level 10

Here is the screen-shot

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Dandy,

The issue is likely due to the fact that the conversation Kevin mentioned originated in Idea Center. I moved the thread to the certifications forum because that topic was better suited for the conversation. It looks like the ratings still thinks the post is in Idea Center. Our IT team is looking into this and hope to have it corrected shortly.

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

NetPro Community Manager

Cheers, Dan
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links