Cisco Developed UCS Integrations Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545

Forum Posts

UCS permissions required for Launch KVM - UCS Manager plugin (2.0.7) for vCenter (6.5)

I've recently deployed the Cisco UCS Manager plugin for vcenter.  Originally the ID used to register the UCS domains only had read only access which does not include KVM permissions.  Therefore, the Launch KVM button was grayed out.  We've altered th...

vg_jcrane by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ucs Powertools security protocol is not supported

I'm trying to start using Ucs power tool (on linux), so I've installed these modules: ModuleType Version Name ---------- ------- ---- Binary 2.5.3.0 Cisco.UCS.Core Binary 2.5.3.0 Cisco.UCSManager Unfortunately each time I try to connect to ucs manage...

Cisco UCS Management Pack is free or licensed(need to pay) for Microsoft System Center 2016, Operations Manager

Hi, I would like to know CISCO UCS MP is available free for usage or i can use if i have valid license for Cisco UCS or need to purchase separately . I wanted to monitor UCS servers in enterprise environment. Please clarify.  Thanks in advance.

Resolved! vRealize Orchestrator UCSC plugin addVnicInterface

I use vRealize Orchestrator to create workflows everyday and was given a task to integrate with UCSC plugin and work on creating VLANs on our B200 M4 blades.I see that there are only a few sample workflows but I have made my way to figuring out some ...

How can I get a list of valid class ids with ucsmsdk or ucscsdk?

Hi,   I am very new to UCS SDK.  I would like to be able to get a list of valid class ids. If I do something like this ...   foos = ucsm_handle.query_classid(class_id='foo', filter_str=filter_str) ... I get the error ... ucsmsdk.ucsexception.UcsExce...

rcecala by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes