Cisco Developed UCS Integrations Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,I am looking for thoughts on how to automate the Cisco APIC initial configuration which is running on Cisco UCS C-series servers.As you might know when the controller boots up this is what it get displayed (snapshot below) & I need to auto...

Screenshot 2019-12-11 at 2.07.26 PM.png

I'm trying to use the Python uscmsdk library; however it's failing at the login with the error "Not supported on server". The code I'm using is equivalent to: "from ucsmsdk.ucshandle import UcsHandle# Create a connection handle handle = UcsHandle(<ho...

hornseym by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I am using secured environment where python code is working fine but after converting the code to .exe file using pyinstaller it giving below error. Code for connecting to pod from ucsmsdk.ucshandle import UcsHandlehandle = UcsHandle("n.n.n...

Hi,   I am very new to UCS SDK.  I would like to be able to get a list of valid class ids. If I do something like this ...   foos = ucsm_handle.query_classid(class_id='foo', filter_str=filter_str) ... I get the error ... ucsmsdk.ucsexception.UcsExce...

rcecala by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to research the fastest to clean up the C-series machines, the best way I thought is to directly delete all virtual drives using CIMC XML API.  I know how to the method of creating virtual drives but don't know to how to deleteFor example...

brlok by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes