Cisco Developed UCS Integrations Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545

Forum Posts

A question from Cisco Live:"ucsserverpoolassigned shows servers that are assigned a SP. It would be nice to have an option that shows servers that are in the pool but not assigned a SP. I can run a few lines of code to find it out but it would be eas...

dsoper by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi Mates,I'm able to set the initiator names at NIC's , whereas GUI gives you an option to set the initiator name (single) for the service profile which applies to all the iSCSI NIC's in the Network tab, how could this be achieved using powershell?

Hello Experts,Really appreciate if anyone could look into this Powertool issue. CU has UCSM configured to use a DNS, however, PowerTool output of the Get-UcsDnsServer command show DNS AdminState as disabled.Even with the DNS servers set to adminstate...

I have seen several topics that cover this but I am still not able to login to multiple domains. I have the xml file with the passwords, and I get logged into the domains just fine but when I issue a command such as get-ucsserver I get back an error:...

Hi all,I'm trying to figure out which commandlet will return information about the FI's.  I'm looking to retrieve data like the Product Name, PID, and serial number.  I was able to use Get-UCSBlade to get this information for the blades but have yet ...