Cisco Developed UCS Integrations Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545

Forum Posts

Hello,During the recent Cisco Live, I sat in the BRKCOM-1004 - Automating UCS for Systems Administrators session hosted by Ike Kent and Jason Shaw.  During their presentation, they demonstrated using the UCS PowerTool how you could look for a fault, ...

jimstehlik by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

In the past I have been able to acknowledge reboots for blades in a domain with:Get-UcsServiceProfile "xxx" | Get-UcsLsmaintAck | Set-UcsLsmaintAck -AdminState "trigger-immediate" -ForceBut when I try to use it with the ucs central commands for a ucs...

Alan N by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I found this great script by Jeff Silberman that performs an extensive UCS Health Check.  I've attached the script for reference.  The question I have is I have been trying to modify it so that I can execute it on mulitple UCS domains at on...

jimstehlik by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,What PowerShell (PowerTool) cmdlet do I use to connect to my IMC Supervisor at IP 10.202.164.158?I tried connect-imc, but it failed:PS C:\> connect-imc 10.202.164.158cmdlet Connect-Imc at command pipeline position 1Supply values for the following ...

How can the following be configured using the Cisco UCS Power Tool for IMC (Cisco C240)?Server# scope biosServer /bios # set boot-order hdd,cdrom,fdd,pxe,efiServer /bios *# commitServer /bios # show detailI can find cmdlets for configuring Advanced b...