Cisco Developed UCS Integrations Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545

Forum Posts

PowerShell script to check vNIC Number Fabric Failover value on Rack-Mount and B series servers from UCS manager we need to check Fabric Failover details on all C series and B series servers in UCS manager .  below is the screen-shot  Thank you in ad...

vNIC.png
reddyks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Some time ago we decommissioned one of our Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect configurations. At the time we did not think to remove it from vReallize Orchestrator. We have now run into the situation that the UCS Manager Plugin always says 'Error in plug-...

msnellen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,During the recent Cisco Live, I sat in the BRKCOM-1004 - Automating UCS for Systems Administrators session hosted by Ike Kent and Jason Shaw.  During their presentation, they demonstrated using the UCS PowerTool how you could look for a fault, ...

jimstehlik by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I am looking for thoughts on how to automate the Cisco APIC initial configuration which is running on Cisco UCS C-series servers.As you might know when the controller boots up this is what it get displayed (snapshot below) & I need to auto...

Screenshot 2019-12-11 at 2.07.26 PM.png