Cisco Developed UCS Integrations Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545

Forum Posts

I'm trying to use the Python uscmsdk library; however it's failing at the login with the error "Not supported on server". The code I'm using is equivalent to: "from ucsmsdk.ucshandle import UcsHandle# Create a connection handle handle = UcsHandle(<ho...

hornseym by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to mass deploy and verify C Series serveri) CIMC Login Bannerii) CIMC Backup Config to remote tftp serverI can't find any cmdlets in CIMC Power Tools that allow us to configure the settings. Is there any alternate way rather than configure the...

Hi Team, I am using secured environment where python code is working fine but after converting the code to .exe file using pyinstaller it giving below error. Code for connecting to pod from ucsmsdk.ucshandle import UcsHandlehandle = UcsHandle("n.n.n...

I've recently deployed the Cisco UCS Manager plugin for vcenter.  Originally the ID used to register the UCS domains only had read only access which does not include KVM permissions.  Therefore, the Launch KVM button was grayed out.  We've altered th...

vg_jcrane by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to start using Ucs power tool (on linux), so I've installed these modules: ModuleType Version Name ---------- ------- ---- Binary 2.5.3.0 Cisco.UCS.Core Binary 2.5.3.0 Cisco.UCSManager Unfortunately each time I try to connect to ucs manage...

Hi, I would like to know CISCO UCS MP is available free for usage or i can use if i have valid license for Cisco UCS or need to purchase separately . I wanted to monitor UCS servers in enterprise environment. Please clarify.  Thanks in advance.