Cisco Developed UCS Integrations Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545

Forum Posts

I use vRealize Orchestrator to create workflows everyday and was given a task to integrate with UCSC plugin and work on creating VLANs on our B200 M4 blades.I see that there are only a few sample workflows but I have made my way to figuring out some ...

Hi,   I am very new to UCS SDK.  I would like to be able to get a list of valid class ids. If I do something like this ...   foos = ucsm_handle.query_classid(class_id='foo', filter_str=filter_str) ... I get the error ... ucsmsdk.ucsexception.UcsExce...

rcecala by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Some of the UCSM vRealize Orchestrator set or add actions require input type of an Array/Any from a get action. Does anyone know how to configure the workflows to be able to configure these actions correctly? I have read the documentation, but it's n...

vRO_Action_Error.png

We are doing a datacenter shutdown test in a couple of weeks.  Before we do this we need to change the desired power state to off on all service profiles within a sub-org in UCS Central.   Anybody have a script that can do this?   Thank you

In the past I have been able to acknowledge reboots for blades in a domain with:Get-UcsServiceProfile "xxx" | Get-UcsLsmaintAck | Set-UcsLsmaintAck -AdminState "trigger-immediate" -ForceBut when I try to use it with the ucs central commands for a ucs...

Alan N by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 6332 FIs and network uplink is 40 Gbps ports that configured as breakout ports and connected 1 of the 4 ports to 10 Gbps upstream port on Cisco 7K switches. I'm able to show cdp neighbor by SSH. But cannot get any output by PowerTool command G...

zwphoenix by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes