cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Cisco Developed UCS Integrations Blogs
2 Comments
Greeting Cisco community members!The Cisco Customer Connection Program - Data Track is now open! The Customer Connection Program (CCP) is for Cisco Customers and Partners. By joining the CCP, you can connect directly with Cisco product teams and thousands... Read More
0 Comments
Cisco and Microsoft continue their ongoing enhancements to the integrations of their operations and automation tools to help IT organizations achieve greater efficiencies.Cisco UCS™ was designed to help optimize IT operations. We created a broad partner e... Read More
0 Comments
In an effort to better serve the growing UCS Director community and to better host our growing UCS Director Workflows library, we are excited to announce the new UCS Director Community! This new community is for all things UCSD as well as the place you ca... Read More
0 Comments
The Cisco UCS PowerTool suite is a set of PowerShell modules for Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco IMC (C-Series stand-alone servers) and Cisco UCS Central that help in configuration and management of Cisco UCS domains and solutions. The Cisco UCS PowerTool Suite ... Read More
0 Comments
If you have Cisco UCS and VMware ESXi in your data center environment, and you have not taken a look at this management pack yet, you should! Here's why;Significant Functionality in a Single PackThe VMware and Cisco development teams have worked closely t... Read More
0 Comments
Guest Blog by Ron Graham Ron Graham had served as a Data Center Architect and Systems Engineer for some of the largest IT companies in the U.S. including Cisco Systems, NetApp, Sun Microsystems, and Oracle. He is currently working for Cisco Systems as a B... Read More
0 Comments
As a Scot, I have a natural predisposition – almost a gene – for money saving initiatives! As I’ve been researching new initiatives in my work for Cisco Services over the past few months, I’ve become aware of – for the first time I am ashamed to say in so... Read More
0 Comments
Did you know? It takes over 500 screens to install just the prerequisites and SQL server for a complete System Center Installation. Here is a prerequisite list from Microsoft;Microsoft's PowerShell Deployment Toolkit (PDT) solves exactly this. It installs... Read More
0 Comments
With earlier releases of PowerTool (prior to 1.4.1.0), to get different UCS servers multiple cmdlets needs to be executed.Suppose I have 3 UCS domains, with 2 UCS domains containing UCS B-series and C-series servers and 3rd domain containing UCS M-series ... Read More
0 Comments
We are pleased to release Cisco UCS PowerTool version 1.1.2 for UCSM.Cisco UCS PowerTool 1.1.2 is a maintenance release and contains the following changes.No confirmation message when all cmdlets within transaction has a force flagConvertto-UcsCmdlet will... Read More
2 Comments
Cisco UCS Standalone C-Series Management Pack for Microsoft SCOM 2012 and 2012 SP1 (version 1.0(1)) is posted to Cisco.com.Cisco UCS Standalone C-Series Management Pack, Release 1.0.1 includes the following key features:Support for registering multiple Ci... Read More
0 Comments
Cisco UCS Manager Management Pack for Microsoft SCOM 2012 and 2012 SP1 (version 2.6.1) is posted to Cisco.com.Cisco UCS Manager Management Pack, Release 2.6.1 includes the following new features:Cisco UCS Management ServiceSeverity MappingSeverity Remappi... Read More
0 Comments
A White Paper was developed to describe the process for locating, extracting, preparing, and then injecting Cisco UCS C-Series Rackserver drivers into the Altiris default Windows x64 Preboot Image (based on WinPE 2.1 / Windows 2008).The White Paper is loc... Read More
0 Comments
A White Paper was published to describe the process for locating, extracting, and preparing C-Series Rack Server drivers for use in Microsoft Windows Deployment Services for Windows 2008. The White Paper can be downloaded here:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/s... Read More
0 Comments
Altiris Deployment Solution from Symantec helps reduce the cost of deploying and managing servers, desktops, and notebooks from a centralized location in your environment. The solution offers OS deployment, configuration, PC "personality" migration, and s... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
Ask the Expert- Webex Hybrid Services Solutions