cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco Developed UCS Integrations Blogs
0 Comments
A White Paper was published to describe the process for locating, extracting, and preparing C-Series Rack Server drivers for use in Microsoft Windows Deployment Services for Windows 2008. The White Paper can be downloaded here:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/s... Read More
0 Comments
Altiris Deployment Solution from Symantec helps reduce the cost of deploying and managing servers, desktops, and notebooks from a centralized location in your environment. The solution offers OS deployment, configuration, PC "personality" migration, and s... Read More
2 Comments
Detailed in the video below is a joint PowerShell integration utilizing both Cisco UCS PowerTool and VMware PowerCLI. The goal of the integration is to show how easy it is in PowerShell to integrate across different functional areas within a virtualized i... Read More
0 Comments
Bare Metal Deployment of UCS Servers and Microsoft Windows 2012 with UCS PowerToolAt Microsoft Management Summit 2013, Eric Williams and Jason Shaw delivered a presentation providing an overview over Cisco UCS PowerTool, integration of Cisco UCS with Micr... Read More
8 Comments
A lot of you may already be familiar with the PowerShell report script I wrote but incase you aren't here it is.I wrote a lot of this script over a year ago and have updated it as I think of new features or as Cisco has added new UCS features. I am by kno... Read More
5 Comments
I wrote a script for a coworker who was at a customer site and needed to collect information from every blade in every UCS in the customer’s data center. The information to be collected wasServerService ProfileAdapter Firmware VersionCIMC Firmware Version... Read More
0 Comments
We are pleased to release Cisco UCS PowerTool version 1.0.1 for UCSM today. This release contains a few enhancements, support for UCS Manager version 2.1(2a), and bug fixes. Cisco UCS PowerTool, Release 1.0.1, includes the following new key features:Suppo... Read More
0 Comments
Building on our integration with Microsoft System Center, we are pleased to announce the first release of Cisco UCSM Add-in for Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager enabling administrators to manager both physical and virtual infrastructure on ... Read More
0 Comments
Cisco UCS Smart Plugin v.2.2.1 is now available for both HP Operations Manager versions for Windows and Linux.Highlights of the Smart Plugin version 2.2.1:Support for HP Operations Manager running on Linux.Supports UCS Manager versions 2.0 and 2.1Support ... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards
This widget could not be displayed.