Views
Helpful
Comments
sumbr
Level 4
Level 4
Number Description Page Link

Power OFF unassociated UCS Blades Power OFF unassociated UCS Blades
2 UCS Active Directory Authentication Integration Script UCS Active Directory Authentication Integration Script
3 UcsInventory - creates an Excel spreadsheet with the UCS hardware inventory UcsInventory - creates an Excel spreadsheet with the UCS hardware inventory
4 Quick Launch UCSM GUI PowerShell Script Quick Launch UCSM GUI PowerShell Script
5 Multi-Domain UCS Configuration Backup Script Multi-Domain UCS Configuration Backup Script
6 UCS Inventory Based User Labels for Servers PowerShell Script UCS Inventory Based User Labels for Servers PowerShell Script
7 UCS WWPN Collector PowerShell Script UCS WWPN Collector PowerShell Script
8 UCS Serial Number Collector PowerShell Script UCS Serial Number Collector PowerShell Script
9 Generate SAN Zones for Cisco or Brocade with UCS Generate SAN Zones for Cisco or Brocade with UCS
10 Checks the current bandwidth of all adapters in a domain network-check.ps1
11 Powershell: Auto-Update UCS Firmware Packages/Drivers to Multiple UCS Domains Powershell: Auto-Update UCS Firmware Packages/Drivers to Multiple UCS Domains
12 UCS Base Configuration Builder PowerShell Script UCS Base Configuration Builder PowerShell Script
13 UCS Power Control Blades PowerShell Script UCS Power Control Blades PowerShell Script
14 UCS to Windows NIC Rename PowerShell Script UCS to Windows NIC Rename PowerShell Script
15 Multi-UCS Domain KVM Launcher PowerShell Script Multi-UCS Domain KVM Launcher PowerShell Script
16 Convert to UCS Cmdlet PowerShell Script Convert to UCS Cmdlet PowerShell Script
17 UCS Available Slots PowerShell Script UCS Available Slots PowerShell Script
18 UCS PowerShell Framework Script UCS PowerShell Framework Script
19 UCS Firmware Upgrade with UCS PowerTool UCS Firmware Upgrade with UCS PowerTool
20 Bare Metal Deployment of UCS Servers and Hyper-V with SCVMM and UCS PowerTool Bare Metal Deployment of UCS Servers and Hyper-V with SCVMM and UCS PowerTool
21 Rolling UCS Server Firmware Upgrades and VMware Hypervisor upgrades using UCS PowerTool and VMware Auto-Deploy Rolling UCS Server Firmware Upgrades and VMware Hypervisor upgrades using UCS PowerTool and VMware Auto-Deploy
22 Configure UCS and VMware vSphere to deploy bare metal UCS Servers using UCS PowerTool and VMware PowerCLI Configure UCS and VMware vSphere to deploy bare metal UCS Servers using UCS PowerTool and VMware PowerCLI
23 Citrix XenDesktop Deployment using UCS PowerTool Citrix XenDesktop Deployment using UCS PowerTool
24 Bare Metal Deployment of UCS Servers and Microsoft Windows 2012 with UCS PowerTool Bare Metal Deployment of UCS Servers and Microsoft Windows 2012 with UCS PowerTool
25 Add and Deploy a new VMware Hypervisor on a Bare Metal UCS Server using UCS PowerTool and VMware Auto-Deploy Add and Deploy a new VMware Hypervisor on a Bare Metal UCS Server using UCS PowerTool and VMware Auto-Deploy
26 Deploy UCS environment from scratch Deploy UCS environment from scratch

Download Core and Techsupport file Download Core and Techsupport file
28 Export UCS Managed Object Export UCS Managed Object
29 Import UCS Managed Object Import UCS Managed Object
30 Update UCS Manager Classic, FI and Server firmware using Host Firmware Pack Update UCS Manager Classic, FI and Server firmware using Host Firmware Pack
31 Get CIMC IP report Get CIMC IP report
32 Get DVS Config Report Get DVS Config Report
33 Get global policies Get global policies
34 Update UCS Manager Classic, FI and Server firmware Update UCS Manager Classic, FI and Server firmware
35 Collect UCS inventory information Collect UCS inventory information
36 UCS Hardening UCS Hardening
37 Update the Host Firmware Policy Update the Host Firmware Policy
38 Get NTP Server Get NTP Server
39 Update Capability Catalogue Update Capability Catalogue
40 Add Multiple VLANs for UCS domain(s) Add Multiple VLANs for UCS domain(s)
41 Inventory of standalone UCS C-series and E-series servers Inventory of standalone UCS C-series and E-series servers
42 UCS Bare Metal Server (Add / Remove) Demo Script UCS Bare Metal Server (Add / Remove) Demo Script
43 Clone a NetApp C-Mode LUN to work with UCS Clone a NetApp C-Mode LUN to work with UCS
44 Create Service Profile from Template Create Service Profile from Template
45 UCS 3.x.x compatibility checker Powershell: UCS 3.x.x Compatibility Checker (Get-ASUCSv31xCompatibility.ps1)
46 Bare Metal Provisioning Using VMedia with Powertool Powershell : bare-metal-provisioning-using-vmedia 
47 IMC LDAP Group Configuration Powershell: imc-ldap-group-configuration 
48 IMC Get overall server status Powershell: imc-get-overall-server-status 
Comments
galiasdavid1
Level 5
Level 5

Thanks for the info

rajsudheer
Community Member

If I say thanks it will less to express my happiness for this article

sasamart
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Great! Awesome job!

sami.khan
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a IMC powertool script just to find out the current firmware version running on multiple C-series servers. If it is can someone share it.

jomcdono
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sami,

I don't have a script, but here's a command to get you started

Get-ImcFirmwareRunning | select-object Deployment, Type, Version

Regards,

John

sami.khan
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks John. This is good!

Hi ,

Is there any scripts to get the MAC collector from UCS domains?

hrooney01
Level 1
Level 1

What happened to the  UCS 3.x.x compatibility checker script? It's gone.

hrooney01
Level 1
Level 1

Looking for a way to automate keyring regen. Is there a script of even a cmdlet to address?

rrawal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Heather,

You can use below cmdlet for keyring regen.

Add-UcsKeyRing -Name test1 -Regen true

Use "Get-help Add-UcsKeyRing -Detailed" for getting the details about cmdlets and parameters.

You can also use the ConvertTo cmdlet for generating Add command.

Get-UcsKeyRing | ConvertTo-UcsCmdlet

Thanks,

Rishi

Florian2
Community Member

Hello,

I am trying to run the scripts that are present on this page, unfortunately I often have an error message with the CiscoUCSPS module that is not loaded.

I downloaded the latest version of powertool (2.4.1). I am in 4.0 of powershell.

I don't understand why it does not work. Can you help me please?

Thank you.

Bests regards.

Florian

rrawal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi,

It looks like scripts are using old PowerTool modules ("CiscoUcsPs"). Could you please try replacing the old PowerTool module references("CiscoUcsPs") with the new PowerTool module names which is "Cisco.UcsManager" and try to run.

if you still face any issue, please let us know about the scripts you tried so that we can look into those.
Thanks & Regards,
Rishi
Florian2
Community Member

Hi,

thank you for your reply.

Best regards.

Florian

bhavdeeptalwar1
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a script to Create UCS Service Profile Template, not the server profile itself from existing template.

Hello Everyone , 

Is there any scripts which helps me to build a New UCS environment ?

Appreciate your help ............

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links