Announcements
AMA event- Migrating Existing Networks to Cisco ACI

Cisco UCS PowerTool Scripts Index

Views
Helpful
Comments
NumberDescriptionPage Link

Power OFF unassociated UCS BladesPower OFF unassociated UCS Blades
2UCS Active Directory Authentication Integration ScriptUCS Active Directory Authentication Integration Script
3UcsInventory - creates an Excel spreadsheet with the UCS hardware inventoryUcsInventory - creates an Excel spreadsheet with the UCS hardware inventory
4Quick Launch UCSM GUI PowerShell ScriptQuick Launch UCSM GUI PowerShell Script
5Multi-Domain UCS Configuration Backup ScriptMulti-Domain UCS Configuration Backup Script
6UCS Inventory Based User Labels for Servers PowerShell ScriptUCS Inventory Based User Labels for Servers PowerShell Script
7UCS WWPN Collector PowerShell ScriptUCS WWPN Collector PowerShell Script
8UCS Serial Number Collector PowerShell ScriptUCS Serial Number Collector PowerShell Script
9Generate SAN Zones for Cisco or Brocade with UCSGenerate SAN Zones for Cisco or Brocade with UCS
10Checks the current bandwidth of all adapters in a domainnetwork-check.ps1
11Powershell: Auto-Update UCS Firmware Packages/Drivers to Multiple UCS DomainsPowershell: Auto-Update UCS Firmware Packages/Drivers to Multiple UCS Domains
12UCS Base Configuration Builder PowerShell ScriptUCS Base Configuration Builder PowerShell Script
13UCS Power Control Blades PowerShell ScriptUCS Power Control Blades PowerShell Script
14UCS to Windows NIC Rename PowerShell ScriptUCS to Windows NIC Rename PowerShell Script
15Multi-UCS Domain KVM Launcher PowerShell ScriptMulti-UCS Domain KVM Launcher PowerShell Script
16Convert to UCS Cmdlet PowerShell ScriptConvert to UCS Cmdlet PowerShell Script
17UCS Available Slots PowerShell ScriptUCS Available Slots PowerShell Script
18UCS PowerShell Framework ScriptUCS PowerShell Framework Script
19UCS Firmware Upgrade with UCS PowerToolUCS Firmware Upgrade with UCS PowerTool
20Bare Metal Deployment of UCS Servers and Hyper-V with SCVMM and UCS PowerToolBare Metal Deployment of UCS Servers and Hyper-V with SCVMM and UCS PowerTool
21Rolling UCS Server Firmware Upgrades and VMware Hypervisor upgrades using UCS PowerTool and VMware Auto-DeployRolling UCS Server Firmware Upgrades and VMware Hypervisor upgrades using UCS PowerTool and VMware Auto-Deploy
22Configure UCS and VMware vSphere to deploy bare metal UCS Servers using UCS PowerTool and VMware PowerCLIConfigure UCS and VMware vSphere to deploy bare metal UCS Servers using UCS PowerTool and VMware PowerCLI
23Citrix XenDesktop Deployment using UCS PowerToolCitrix XenDesktop Deployment using UCS PowerTool
24Bare Metal Deployment of UCS Servers and Microsoft Windows 2012 with UCS PowerToolBare Metal Deployment of UCS Servers and Microsoft Windows 2012 with UCS PowerTool
25Add and Deploy a new VMware Hypervisor on a Bare Metal UCS Server using UCS PowerTool and VMware Auto-DeployAdd and Deploy a new VMware Hypervisor on a Bare Metal UCS Server using UCS PowerTool and VMware Auto-Deploy
26Deploy UCS environment from scratchDeploy UCS environment from scratch

Download Core and Techsupport fileDownload Core and Techsupport file
28Export UCS Managed ObjectExport UCS Managed Object
29Import UCS Managed ObjectImport UCS Managed Object
30Update UCS Manager Classic, FI and Server firmware using Host Firmware PackUpdate UCS Manager Classic, FI and Server firmware using Host Firmware Pack
31Get CIMC IP reportGet CIMC IP report
32Get DVS Config ReportGet DVS Config Report
33Get global policiesGet global policies
34Update UCS Manager Classic, FI and Server firmwareUpdate UCS Manager Classic, FI and Server firmware
35Collect UCS inventory informationCollect UCS inventory information
36UCS HardeningUCS Hardening
37Update the Host Firmware PolicyUpdate the Host Firmware Policy
38Get NTP ServerGet NTP Server
39Update Capability CatalogueUpdate Capability Catalogue
40Add Multiple VLANs for UCS domain(s)Add Multiple VLANs for UCS domain(s)
41Inventory of standalone UCS C-series and E-series serversInventory of standalone UCS C-series and E-series servers
42UCS Bare Metal Server (Add / Remove) Demo ScriptUCS Bare Metal Server (Add / Remove) Demo Script
43Clone a NetApp C-Mode LUN to work with UCSClone a NetApp C-Mode LUN to work with UCS
44Create Service Profile from TemplateCreate Service Profile from Template
45UCS 3.x.x compatibility checkerPowershell: UCS 3.x.x Compatibility Checker (Get-ASUCSv31xCompatibility.ps1)
Comments
Contributor

Thanks for the info

Community Member

If I say thanks it will less to express my happiness for this article

Cisco Employee

Great! Awesome job!

Beginner

Is there a IMC powertool script just to find out the current firmware version running on multiple C-series servers. If it is can someone share it.

Cisco Employee

Hi Sami,

I don't have a script, but here's a command to get you started

Get-ImcFirmwareRunning | select-object Deployment, Type, Version

Regards,

John

Beginner

Thanks John. This is good!

Hi ,

Is there any scripts to get the MAC collector from UCS domains?

Beginner

What happened to the  UCS 3.x.x compatibility checker script? It's gone.

Beginner

Looking for a way to automate keyring regen. Is there a script of even a cmdlet to address?

Cisco Employee

Hi Heather,

You can use below cmdlet for keyring regen.

Add-UcsKeyRing -Name test1 -Regen true

Use "Get-help Add-UcsKeyRing -Detailed" for getting the details about cmdlets and parameters.

You can also use the ConvertTo cmdlet for generating Add command.

Get-UcsKeyRing | ConvertTo-UcsCmdlet

Thanks,

Rishi

Community Member

Hello,

I am trying to run the scripts that are present on this page, unfortunately I often have an error message with the CiscoUCSPS module that is not loaded.

I downloaded the latest version of powertool (2.4.1). I am in 4.0 of powershell.

I don't understand why it does not work. Can you help me please?

Thank you.

Bests regards.

Florian

Cisco Employee
Hi,

It looks like scripts are using old PowerTool modules ("CiscoUcsPs"). Could you please try replacing the old PowerTool module references("CiscoUcsPs") with the new PowerTool module names which is "Cisco.UcsManager" and try to run.

if you still face any issue, please let us know about the scripts you tried so that we can look into those.
Thanks & Regards,
Rishi
Community Member

Hi,

thank you for your reply.

Best regards.

Florian

Is there a script to Create UCS Service Profile Template, not the server profile itself from existing template.

Hello Everyone , 

Is there any scripts which helps me to build a New UCS environment ?

Appreciate your help ............

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards
This widget could not be displayed.