Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! DNA deployment

Hello Experts,I am going to build DNAC cluster, However due to some issue original DNS and NTP are not reachable as of now. it will take couple of weeks to make them reachable.How feasible it is to configure other DNS and NTP server while building cl...

Resolved! DNA Licensing

Hello, Can we purchase Cisco Catalyst 9000 family of switches withou DNA license.  I believe that DNA essential was required for any Cat 9K family of switches, and even CCW would flag it if license it not selected, but don't know if DNA restriction i...

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

My company will be moving towards Cisco DNA in the future and they wanted me to do my homework as to what training I will need. Could anyone recommend a company that does training or a specific course?  I've been looking up youtube videos and trying ...

Hello All,I am planning to build cluster of 2nd generation boxes and want to boot box with inbuild image that comes with box. Have few doubts regarding same.1. During DNAC box installation, As per " Cisco DNA Center Second Generation Appliance Instal...

Anyone noticing DNA-C odd handling on AAA commands within the PNP config push (DNA-C 1.3.3.x)? Examples: Provision --> Devices --> Plug and Plug Devices -->  Device Name --> Configuration --> Template (preview) !aaa new-model!aaa authentication login...

apogeenet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Community,Hope you are all sound and safe!!As old CiscoWorks users, we are doing an in depth POC with Cisco DNA to manage our Cisco network.We are doing some tests with template editor/provisioning and encounter issues with input forms.There is...

lni1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,  I tried to deploy my access switch using PnP 0-day provision. I prepared my template using Cisco Guide i make 0-day provision;  All things are happend as expected :  * PnP descovery and all PnP opération, connectivity* Image update,...

Tala_Ali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes