cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA Center Newbie Questions

naofomi
Level 1
Level 1

As someone with zero experience with DNA Center, I have just a few quick questions.

Is this like ISE where if it goes down, the network goes down with it? (I don’t have experience with that either - just heard it from our enterprise security team)

I saw a demo at Cisco Live about troubleshooting by user if it’s connected to ISE. I assume it has to be connected to ISE to use LDAP? Does it still offer the same troubleshooting capabilities without being connected to ISE (at least to search by IP).

Sorry for the rookie questions. But thanks for the help.

2 Replies 2

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Contact your Cisco AM/SE and ask them about DNAC.  
They will be very happy come over and show you some slides about what the product can do.

marce1000
VIP
VIP

>Is this like ISE where if it goes down, the network goes down with it

- As far as this question is concerned , no the network will not go down, it manages 'fabrics' and these are stepped on the devices when DNAC does it's thing (only)

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: