Views
Helpful
Replies

Dna center virtual

Ciro G Mele
Beginner
Beginner

Hi, I ask you a question

I would like to know if dna center can be virtualized, if so, ¿which version works?

¿Does anyone know a complete manual on configuration in dnac?

Thanks a lot.

Ciro Gustavo Mele.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ciro G Mele ,

If you're only asking about site hierarchy, then you can use the Export/Import option in Design->Network Hierarchy.

If you are asking about other information, like inventory or assurance, you can schedule a full backup.  It's too early to be sure that this backup would work on a virtual appliance if you capture it on a physical appliance.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

PabMar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ciromele,

Cisco DNA Center VM is coming next year.

Please find more information in this blog.

Regards.

Hi PabMar,

I ask you a question, if there is a dnac working on a site and I want to copy that information to another dnac located elsewhere, is it possible? or do I have to add site, building and floor again

Thank you very much

Ciro Gustavo Mele.

Hi @Ciro G Mele ,

If you're only asking about site hierarchy, then you can use the Export/Import option in Design->Network Hierarchy.

If you are asking about other information, like inventory or assurance, you can schedule a full backup.  It's too early to be sure that this backup would work on a virtual appliance if you capture it on a physical appliance.

Hi Preston,

Thank you for your answer, I ask you something else, so that the dnac recognizes the devices in the fabric, I have to configure a dhcp in the border fabric, or send those devices with a configured ip.

Thanks for your help

Ciro Gutavo Mele

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers