Views
Helpful
Replies

Dna center virtual

Ciro G Mele
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I ask you a question

I would like to know if dna center can be virtualized, if so, ¿which version works?

¿Does anyone know a complete manual on configuration in dnac?

Thanks a lot.

Ciro Gustavo Mele.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ciro G Mele ,

If you're only asking about site hierarchy, then you can use the Export/Import option in Design->Network Hierarchy.

If you are asking about other information, like inventory or assurance, you can schedule a full backup.  It's too early to be sure that this backup would work on a virtual appliance if you capture it on a physical appliance.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

PabMar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ciromele,

Cisco DNA Center VM is coming next year.

Please find more information in this blog.

Regards.

Hi PabMar,

I ask you a question, if there is a dnac working on a site and I want to copy that information to another dnac located elsewhere, is it possible? or do I have to add site, building and floor again

Thank you very much

Ciro Gustavo Mele.

Hi @Ciro G Mele ,

If you're only asking about site hierarchy, then you can use the Export/Import option in Design->Network Hierarchy.

If you are asking about other information, like inventory or assurance, you can schedule a full backup.  It's too early to be sure that this backup would work on a virtual appliance if you capture it on a physical appliance.

Hi Preston,

Thank you for your answer, I ask you something else, so that the dnac recognizes the devices in the fabric, I have to configure a dhcp in the border fabric, or send those devices with a configured ip.

Thanks for your help

Ciro Gutavo Mele