cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Key Features in Cisco DNA Center Software Version 2.2.2

jlafuent
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco DNA Center Version 2.2.2 brings improvements across all use cases. Whether you are using Cisco DNA Center for its powerful Automation tools, or for its amazing Assurance features, version 2.2.2 has something for you!  Take a look at the attached version comparison to learn more about the most important changes.

Start planning your upgrade here https://cs.co/upgrade-dna-center, and if you want to stay up to date with our Software Compliance and key feature articles make sure to subscribe to the label 'Software Upgrades'!

You can ask Cisco Expert Jesse Lafuenti any Cisco DNA Center Software upgrade question using the reply-button.png button below the post.

DNACv2.2.2.png

Want to experience new networking capabilities? Visit the Cisco DNA Center Upgrade Page to plan your software upgrade to the 2.2.2 version.

upgrade-button.png

Upgrade Paths to Cisco DNA Center 2.2.2.X

458409.png

44 Replies 44

ViralPatel7456
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for sharing this information and it is very important for me for future life

great information. Thank You for that

Yes i agree with him, its very useful.

I also agree with him.. its very useful for me

niroulabhaa
Level 1
Level 1

What is the best feature for this release?

That's a really hard question to answer, as there are many great features. To me, it's the enhancements made to Assurance, specifically the great ability to monitor the health of your SDA Fabric.

John Pell
Spotlight
Spotlight

Great content, but can I ask a question on the upgrade paths diagram - it implies you have to start a brand new deployment and go through the upgrade from 1.3 versions to 2.2?  Why can't you do a fresh install on the latest version?  Am I reading it correct?

The screenshot is talking explicitly about the upgrade path.  A fresh install can of course start on the latest version, we wanted to make sure we covered what the upgrade path would look like for someone with a previous deployment already running.

philnordin
Level 1
Level 1

great information. Thank You for that

lpersing
Level 1
Level 1

Great content, I would love to see more of this for all Cisco products. Upgrade paths and licensing can be a mine field for engineers.

Nisarshaikh1990
Level 1
Level 1

Very Helpful information

rikaragoza
Level 1
Level 1

Very informative and well presented!  Kudos!

outman.yudha
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for your information. It's mean a lot for me who learn about Cisco DNAC recently.

Amit Gumber
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any difference between on premises upgarde path and cloud upgrade ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: