Helpful
Replies

PagerDuty Integration - DNAC

SimonM
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I have a DNAC v2.3.3.4.

I want to configure PagerDuty as a destination for events (AP disconnect, WLC reboot, etc).

I've created a list of Event notifications I want (Platform > Developer Toolkit > Event notifications > Notifications).

I've configured my list to work with PagerDuty and I've put the correct URL and the integration key.

But when I'm testing, there is a failure for the communication between DNAC and PagerDuty.

I'm testing by going on the "Event catalog", choose a event I've put on my previous list ("AP reboot" for example) and I'm clicking on "Try-it now".

Are there any more configuration on the DNAC to do regarding the communication between DNAC and PagerDuty ?

Are there any flows opening needed ?

Thank you

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You may find this document useful : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center-platform/2-2-2-0/itsm_ig/b_dnac_itsm_ig_2_2_2/m_appendix_pagerduty.pdf

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

SimonM
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Thank you for the article. I've checked this documentation multiple times but even while doing this, it doesn't work.
There is no prerequisites explain anywhere.

Do I need to activate some bundles ?

Do I need to configure the webhook configuration in System / Destinations ?

I'm with the SUPER-ADMIN-ROLE for this test.

Thank you for your help

Simon

Hoop
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same issue.  Is there an update on this?

I am having the same issue...any updates?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: