Views
Helpful
Replies

Automation and Assurance services have been temporarily disrupted

OrkhanRustamli
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have updated software successfully on DNAC and wanted to update all applications but failed as visible in below screenshot. Update almost longed for one day and at the end it failed.

Capture.PNGI clicked Update all, but still some of application hangs in 20%. How to recover?

Capture2.PNG

ERROR:  UPGRADE_ERROR - Exception in package: access-control-application, kind: ServiceBundleGroup, name: aca-ise - Shell command timed out after 1266.4731613820186 seconds of inactivity: /srv/maglev/replicated_storage//fusion/plugin_type_catalog/model/7.1.75.60446/install UPGRADE

May it be related to ISE? 2 days ago I extended ISE system certificates (All except pxgrid). May it be caused by that?

7 Replies 7

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Please open a case with TAC.

sergey.dibrov
Level 1
Level 1

you solved this issue?

Hello,

Yeap, this is bug confirmed by Cisco. You need to open TAC case so that developers can fix it inline. 

Dan Rowe
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey OrkhanRustamli,

As Preston mentioned, please proceed with opening a TAC case. You are hitting defect CSCvr82062. There is a known workaround which requires you to execute several commands in the Postgres database. TAC will be able to execute this workaround for you in order to allow you to upgrade successfully to 1.3.1.4.

Best Regards,

Which type of command they run in tac ? I would like to resolve the problem by myself

Yeremy07
Level 1
Level 1

Hi OrkhanRustamli , 

I solved this issue updating packet by packet. I press in All Update Bottom, then detail packet and uncheck just leave one on a check mark.  In the end you can have the DNA completely updated

AminRamadan
Level 1
Level 1

Excuse me, do you have any idea about how to solve the problem ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: