cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot access GUI on DNAC 1.3 after shutdown then turn on the appliance on the next day

Nashja
Level 1
Level 1

My DNAC 1.3, After shutdown by using command “sudo shutdown -h now” and turn on the appliance on the next day, I wait for 1 hour but I still cannot access GUI on DNAC appliance that show the log “Service Error, An invalid response was received from the backend service. Please refer to the backend service's logs for more details.”

I can ping to the management interface and I can ping the external server (NTP, DNS) from Maglev CLI. However, I still cannot access GUI on DNAC.

Please help.

Thank you.

Nash

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Cuthbert
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you solved this?  If you are still experiencing the same problem after 90 minutes, I would recommend opening a case with TAC.

tpoulose
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please open a TAC Case and provide the output of  magctl appstack status | grep -v -E '([0-9]+)/\1.*Running'  from the DNAC CLI this will show what services are not running.

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Please open a TAC case
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco