Ask the Expert- SD-WAN

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Cisco DNA - Where to start ?

Hi guys,

What could be the better Cisco Live presentations to be on-boarded on Cisco DNA "framework".  I want to demystify all DNA elements and capabilities.

What do you suggest ?

Thanks all for your help!

2 REPLIES 2
Beginner

Re: Cisco DNA - Where to start ?

I don't have a list of specific presentations, but Cisco Live videos would be the best way to start. Also, I recommend looking at the deployment and CVD guides out for Cisco DNA and SD-Access. They are longer reads, but definitely worth it if you are trying to understand what's under the hood.

Lastly, if you want some hands-on, I suggest logging into DevNet and checking out the Always-On DNA sandboxes. That will give you a feel for the GUI and what information you can gather from DNA Assurance (which is considered a big selling piece of DNA).

Note: I don't work for Cisco - just a customer. I just know there are a lot of resources out there for you to get started with DNA Center. The only thing I would warn you about is DNA is not just a "new tool". It truly is a different architecture and mindset of how the network is viewed. If you are looking to introduce DNA Center into your environment, I would highly suggest getting a POC and a lab environment.

HTH

Cisco Employee

Re: Cisco DNA - Where to start ?

Go to ciscolive.com on demand library. Restrict the search criteria to the most recent Cisco Live event, and search the following keywords: DNA Assurance SD-Access. 1xxx presentations are entry level, 2xxx intermediate and 3xxx are deep dive. That should keep you busy for a while :) Click here ->

https://www.ciscolive.com/global/on-demand-library.html?search=dna%20assurance%20sd-access&search.event=ciscoliveus2019#/

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards