Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DNA - Where to start ?

dlongpre
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

What could be the better Cisco Live presentations to be on-boarded on Cisco DNA "framework".  I want to demystify all DNA elements and capabilities.

What do you suggest ?

Thanks all for your help!

4 Replies 4

d-wade
Level 1
Level 1

I don't have a list of specific presentations, but Cisco Live videos would be the best way to start. Also, I recommend looking at the deployment and CVD guides out for Cisco DNA and SD-Access. They are longer reads, but definitely worth it if you are trying to understand what's under the hood.

Lastly, if you want some hands-on, I suggest logging into DevNet and checking out the Always-On DNA sandboxes. That will give you a feel for the GUI and what information you can gather from DNA Assurance (which is considered a big selling piece of DNA).

Note: I don't work for Cisco - just a customer. I just know there are a lot of resources out there for you to get started with DNA Center. The only thing I would warn you about is DNA is not just a "new tool". It truly is a different architecture and mindset of how the network is viewed. If you are looking to introduce DNA Center into your environment, I would highly suggest getting a POC and a lab environment.

HTH

jedolphi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Go to ciscolive.com on demand library. Restrict the search criteria to the most recent Cisco Live event, and search the following keywords: DNA Assurance SD-Access. 1xxx presentations are entry level, 2xxx intermediate and 3xxx are deep dive. That should keep you busy for a while :) Click here ->

https://www.ciscolive.com/global/on-demand-library.html?search=dna%20assurance%20sd-access&search.event=ciscoliveus2019#/

sivathot
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I recommend you to learn from learning network of Cisco. Kindly find the below link for your reference "https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/learning_center/dna-center-training-videos" and also check for free Cisco training events. We are going to start DNAC workshops from next month from Cisco. Ill be sharing link soon feel free to register.

ldanny
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I suggest you start with

BRKCRS 2810 - Under The Hood