Views
Helpful
Replies

Device disconnected probably due to incorrect certificate or TLS version

tyhill2014
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have recently brought Cisco DNA Center appliance online. It is running version 1.2. I am testing with a 2960S switch and when the switch boots up, it shows in DNA Center as an unclaimed device. I claim the device and select the template configuration that I want to apply to it.

The DNA Center tries to connect to the switch but it eventually times out. This last time, I finally received additional information as to why the connection failed. The history shows that Device disconnected probably due to incorrect certificate or TLS version. Could someone give me some help on resolving why DNAC cannot connect to my switch?

Thank you,

Ty

2 Replies 2

tyhill2014
Level 1
Level 1

Looks like DNAC does not support 2960S switches. Used a 2960X with 15.2(4)E3 code and was able to provision the switch.

nitekum5
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Since Cisco 2960S is not supported by DNAC. Please refer the attached DNAC supported device list.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: