Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA Center Cloud

Hi,

I have a question regarding DNA. I have a customer that presently has the DNA subscription on their C9000 switches, but now they would like DNA Center. I see that DNA Center can be an appliance or Cloud, but being that they have the subscription can they use DNA Center Cloud? if so how would they do the onboarding.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Without getting too much in to the weeds here, they will very likely need to purchase a dnac hardware appliance if they want to use DNA center.

DNA center cloud has a very limited feature set and device support in comparison, and i don't think we will see it develop as a replacement or have feature parity with on prem dnac. You'll have to take this offline and engage with the account team and dna product managers for further information. 

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Too early for the DNAC Cloud have full blown features, i  really wait for further tuning and best features to be available as modular basis.

Example :

the DNAC should have option to installation based on modules, Like spread in to different options

Light weight version with out Assurance. Automation and other stuff to meet the Cloud or VM requirement.

For now only Option Co-location of DNAC hardware box i think. ( Cisco DNAC part Long way to go get light weight version) which need to to support for the people doing Labs also preparing for CCIE EI (which is missing now).

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: