cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA Center - Prime Integration

seb.lor67
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any possibility that we can integrate DAN Center to Prime Infrastructure?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sivathot
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no integration supported between DNA Center and Prime Infrastructure. However, you can export sites and wireless maps, and then import them into DNA Center. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

sivathot
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no integration supported between DNA Center and Prime Infrastructure. However, you can export sites and wireless maps, and then import them into DNA Center. 

Hi, 

is the other way compatible? to connect cisco prime infrastructure to dna spaces? we are interested in using the lcoation analytics via cisco DNA

Can I import sites into DNA that you do not plan on creating a fabric? For example, I only have one site/one fabric created in DNA currently, but I would like to build out all my sites into the design hierarchy and import my wireless maps for each site. Is that possible? If so, can I also import all my devices from PI into DNA inventory?

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: