Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Thomas Roeckel
Beginner

DNA-Center reinstall from scratch (.iso image)

Hello together,

i have to reinstall the DNA-Center from scratch and therefore i need the bootimage. According to the Cisco installation guide you should:

Download the Cisco DNA Center ISO Image

You can download the latest Cisco DNA Center ISO image from Cisco.com

Step 1   Go to the following URL address:

https:/​/​www.cisco.com/​c/​en/​us/​support/​cloud-systems-management/​dna-center/​tsd-products-support-series-home.html

But i can't find the image anywhere. Any ideas?

21 REPLIES 21

"It doesn't mention anywhere about doing this via virtual media - it just says bootable USB."

That is correct. as I mentioned above, USB Bootable is the only "supported" method.  "Supported" means that we have tested and verified this method and the Cisco TAC will support install failures using this method.

If you use another method, (although it will technically work in most cases), this is not officially supported so if it fails... this is not supported as an official process.

I've had reinstalls from the ISOs take upwards of 20 hours through the CIMC HTLM5 KVM. To be fair though, this was over a WAN link, so the bandwidth and latency were the killer. Key being it worked fine but just had to wait. 

This is a lab.  There is no real traffic so it worked perfectly over the KVM link and the client and server were on a different VLAN (Layer-3 adjacent).  Took just less than 4-hours to be back where It needed to be.

Andy

Less than 4 hours all service download and up and running is a good specification of your compute and good link speed towards cisco download.

BB

*** Rate All Helpful Responses ***

Lol.  4-hours?  An acceptable amount of downtime? I think not....

Single box it is just an orchestration tool should be ok I guess - that is only first-time installation.

Cisco suggests 3 node deployment - for real production.

BB

*** Rate All Helpful Responses ***

GOPINATHNr84472
Beginner

Its really worked!! Thank you so much guys!!

This widget could not be displayed.