cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA SDA Edge Node - port-channel for an endpoint

brian_nc
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings, I'm working on a DNA-C 1.2.6 in the lab and have been asked to setup a port-channel to a Windows server endpoint that will be attached to a 9407 edge node. What is the best methodology to create/deploy the port-channel configuration necessary to support this Windows server? I haven't found any documentation that's pertinent to this scenario just yet. Thanks for any help available.

-b

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jedolphi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Brian,

Today we can single-connect a server to SDA fabric edge switch. Port Channel to server is not supported right now. Port Channel to server is on the near term roadmap though. Please talk to your AM or SE to get the ETA and more details about proposed functionality.

Best regards, Jerome

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jedolphi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Brian,

Today we can single-connect a server to SDA fabric edge switch. Port Channel to server is not supported right now. Port Channel to server is on the near term roadmap though. Please talk to your AM or SE to get the ETA and more details about proposed functionality.

Best regards, Jerome

Any update on this on SDA 1.3?

I can find that 802.1q trunks are supported, and port-channels are used for extended node.

Can we already create port-channels on edge switches for the purpose of connecting local servers?