Views
Helpful
Replies

DNAC 2.2.3.4 API List Floormaps doesn't exist

Mohamed Ateek
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts,

on my device running DNAC 2.2.3.4 and Cisco DNA Center Platform1.6.1.145 , i am trying to use the API "/dna/intent/api/v1/wireless/floormap/all" or anything related to floormap , however it is not listed under the "Developer Toolkit" , although i can find it in the sandbox running 2.2.2.3 . i tried with postman it returns "error": "BAPI not found with technicalName /v1/wireless/floormap/all and restMethod GET".
the documentation on "https://developer.cisco.com/docs/dna-center/#!list-floormaps" , says it should exist for 2.2.3.x , am i missing a package or configuration ? how to know the missing/required packages for specific APIs ?

Thanks

Mohamed Ateek

2 Replies 2

yawming
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I tried it on AO sandbox (2.2.2.3) it's working fine for me. I did it from developer toolkit.

And I tried in on mine (2.2.2.5) it's working as well. 

The AO sandbox will return empty because there is no floormap. Iyou can use reserve one so you can create some floopmap.

Thanks,

Yawming

So the issue is with DNAC 2.2.3.4?  I am having a similar issue using the Get Device List API.  

{'error': 'BAPI not found with technicalName /v1/network-device/1/500 and restMethod GET'}

This was working under a previous version, I believe it was 2.2.2.4.  Is there a fix for this issue and will it come in the next release.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: