cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNAC creates Guest Portal authorisation rules in default ISE policy set

trickyg
Level 1
Level 1

When I create Guest Portal it adds the rules in the default policy set. Our ISE is configured with multiple policy sets depending on device source. We already have a wireless policy set and so want DNAC to push the guest portal policy rules to this set. Is this possible on DNAC or will it always push the rules to the default policy set. 

If this is the case we may need to modify the rules to allow the guest users to hit the default policy set which is a bit of a pain

2 Replies 2

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I am not quite sure I am understanding your issue.  Do you have ISE or DNAC configured as the main driver for GBAC?  What version of ISE & DNAC?  In ISE you buildout the radius policies containing your authz result that would enforce policy & steer the respective clients to the guest portal.  Can you elaborate so the community can better assist?

JAMES WEST
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, did you manage to resolve DNA not pushing to ISE default policy? Or did you move the settings to the Policy you created or used the default policy? We are currently deploying Guest portal and found the same steps you mentioned above, we have a separate policy, and this is then being match 1st and not going down to the guest conditions created by DNAC.

Thanks, James