cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Choose one of the topics below for Cisco DNA Center Resources to help you on your journey with Cisco DNA Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

DNAC interface subnet size and switch-side config

What's the minimum recommended size of the DNA-C 10G interface subnets?  A /28 for each interface should be more than enough allowing enough addresses for all 3 nodes including the VIP addresses too, shouldn't it?

In case of M4 appliance the switchports for the DNA-C 10G interfaces has to be configured as trunk while in case of M5 they have to be access ports. Is there anything else to watch out for M5 configuration?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: DNAC interface subnet size and switch-side config

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I don't think any of the interfaces need more than 4 IP's (3 physical + 1 Virtual). Maybe we need to document that as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Highlighted
Beginner

Hello Preston,

My question is more about the interface (Enterprise and Cluster) configuration in Maglev, they are steps 7 and 8 in the install guide:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/1-3-1-0/install_guide/M5/b_cisco_dna_center_install_guide_1_3_1_0_M5/b_cisco_dna_center_install_guide_1_3_1_0_M5_chapter_0100.html

The /21 Services and Cluster Services are configured at Step 13 and they are different from the interface subnets.

What's the minimum size of the interface subnets?

Thanks,

Csaba

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I don't think any of the interfaces need more than 4 IP's (3 physical + 1 Virtual). Maybe we need to document that as well.

View solution in original post

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards

This widget could not be displayed.