Views
Helpful
Replies

DNAC ISE PxGrid "Unavailable"

OrkhanRustamli
Level 1
Level 1

Hey all,

DNAC and ISE in my fabric domain was integrated very well. Last week I had known bug with update which caused my DNAC to stop working normally. TAC solved the bug but now, my DNAC and ISE is not integrated via pxGrid. I wanted to delete ISE instances from DNAC settings but it did not allow me telling, ISE servers are used by Fabric.

I do not know, what is procedure for such case. How to re-integrate them?

Thanks in advance!

8 Replies 8

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Do you have a pxgrid session with DNAC showing as 'offline' in ISE? I would not delete the ISE server config from DNAC. If you do have an offline session, you should be able to delete it, and then wait a few minutes for DNAC to re-initiate pxgrid session with ISE. Once it appears accept it and you should be back to functioning properly with a pxgrid session between the two. HTH!

Actually, I had tested it before posting this question and it did not help.

What versions are you running on both components?

DNAC - 1.3.0.94

ISE - 2.4.0.357 Patch 9

In ISE pxgrid connections under Administration->pxgrid services do you not see 'dnac_dnac_ndp' client as offline or pending? If not, I would suggest working with TAC.

Under Administration->PxGrid I had deleted  dnac instance as you suggested but It has not appear since then for approving again. Yes, As you said, I have opened TAC case already.

Thank you very much

Hi,

How did you resolve it? I have same problem, dnac_dnac_npd client is Offline and SGTs are not being propagated from DNAC to ISE.

It was working but some when stopped and I do not know how to force DNAC to communicate with PxGrid

Thanks!

Hi.

I am not sure whether they opened bug report for it or no but it looked like to be bug. If it is same problem as it was for me, you need to open tac case. For my case, they revoked connection from maglev and I remember it was really difficult case for them