Views
Helpful
Replies

DNAC monitor/stop scheduled tasks

KevinMuller
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,
Quick question about DNA Center 1.3.1.5. Is there any possibility to have a view on the scheduled task (Provision, SWIM, ..) and maybe stop the schedule if required? Even a API call to perform this?

This look strange to not have this integrated to the GUI. 

Thanks for your help,
Kevin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aninda Chatterjee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Kevin, this should be doable - top right corner in your DNAC GUI (next to the little globe). Scheduled tasks typically go here - you can edit/cancel as required.

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 10.10.11 PM.png

Once you click on this, you should see something like the below image:

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 10.09.03 PM.png

You can now edit/cancel as needed. I could only test this on a DNAC running 1.3.3.5 but this should be there on 1.3.1.5 as well.

Cheers,

Aninda

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aninda Chatterjee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Kevin, this should be doable - top right corner in your DNAC GUI (next to the little globe). Scheduled tasks typically go here - you can edit/cancel as required.

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 10.10.11 PM.png

Once you click on this, you should see something like the below image:

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 10.09.03 PM.png

You can now edit/cancel as needed. I could only test this on a DNAC running 1.3.3.5 but this should be there on 1.3.1.5 as well.

Cheers,

Aninda

WOW, I completely missed this one!

Thanks a lot for your help!
Kevin

Hello Team,

I have similar issue but the only changes is TASK is already started and in progress, this TASK is scheduled for image distribution, but due to some network issue it was not happen. but TASK stuck in the middle even after distribution failed. now how to stop that TASK which is in progress