cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below for Cisco DNA Center Resources to help you on your journey with Cisco DNA Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Enthusiast

DNAC/SD-ACCESS Support for SolarWinds IPAM

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are plans for DNAC/SDA to support Solarwinds IPAM? Today only Infoblox and Bluecoat are supported.

Thanks.

Everyone's tags (3)
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: DNAC/SD-ACCESS Support for SolarWinds IPAM

As of now Infoblox and Bluecoat are supported.

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Apart from Infoblox and Bluecoat, DNAC also supports solarwinds IPAM now. If you want some more information how to integrate we can discuss more on Webex call.

Farhan

Highlighted
Beginner

I would love some assitance with this! I have been trying and failing at it. We are looking to move most of our monitoring to DNA and have it setup as a proof of concept right now. But without being able to tie it into Solarwinds IPAM there is some functionality that I am unable to use. 

Highlighted
Beginner

I'd like to setup this integration as well.  Does anyone have a doc on how to do this?  

Highlighted
Beginner

Hello,

We also use Solarwinds IPAM and want to integrate with DNA. Please share details on integration.

Kind regards

Davor

Highlighted
Beginner

Hello, we also want to do a integration of Solarwinds IPAM in DNA Center, is there a doc how-do available??

br, thomas

Highlighted

Any new updates on Solarwinds support? I can't find any resources online and our Cisco account manager seems to be struggling to find info too. I must say I am disappointed in DNA, what the marketing documentation says and what is truly possible out of the box without external components are two different stories. For the price of the DNAC I would have expected more.

Highlighted
Beginner

hello, i got the information within a tac case: "At this time, DNAC only supports integration with two specific IPAMs (Infoblox and Bluecats)."

br, thomas

Highlighted
Beginner

Yes, Can we get this integration published here?  It would be nice to have this available.

Everyone's tags (3)
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad