Views
Helpful
Replies

Error while saving or committing template on DNAC

dnac_beginner
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm working Plug and Play application of DNAC.  I was trying to update earlier created template, save and commit the changes but when I click on save or Commit I'm getting an error.  The error message reads as "The specified task is either invalid or information about the task is not available yet, please try again later".  Until I commit the changes, I can not use in the network profiles.  No changes have been done on the DNAC so far and we are running DNAC version 2.1.2.  Any suggestions please?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I haven't seen this before so I looked internally if anyone else has reported it, in case there's a quick fix.  Unfortunately, this error can mean a lot of things, all likely related to under-the-covers appliance issues causing something to get out of sync.  Your best bet will be to open a TAC case to have them investigate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I haven't seen this before so I looked internally if anyone else has reported it, in case there's a quick fix.  Unfortunately, this error can mean a lot of things, all likely related to under-the-covers appliance issues causing something to get out of sync.  Your best bet will be to open a TAC case to have them investigate.

Thanks Preston