cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Generate and Extract the RCA File from Cisco DNA Center

abdulraoufhk
Level 1
Level 1

when trying to download RCA file in DNAC using SCP, it appears that access is denied, is there a default password for accessing DNA center using SCP?

Please suggest any configuration changes. 

I followed the following steps

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/dna-center/213926-how-to-generate-and-extract-root-cause-a.html

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Benjamin-A
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,
have you used SCP with Port number 2222 and the "maglev" User while connecting with WinSCP to the DNA-C as described in the Guide you linked?
The maglev user password was set while DNA-C installation.

.:|:..:|:.Please rate helpful posts.:|:..:|:.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Benjamin-A
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,
have you used SCP with Port number 2222 and the "maglev" User while connecting with WinSCP to the DNA-C as described in the Guide you linked?
The maglev user password was set while DNA-C installation.

.:|:..:|:.Please rate helpful posts.:|:..:|:.

glsparks
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone at Cisco actually test these instructions? I've generated an RCA following the URL Generate and Extract the RCA File from Cisco DNA Center - Cisco

However the directory it is meant to have been created in does not exist. Looking for the file yields no results either. 

If you've recent upgraded you now also have to move out of restricted mode to be able to issue commands like Curl.

I've also tried the WinSCP SCP method with maglev  credentials and it initially logs in then appears to check for presumably your AAA creds which you're not able to enter.

As you know @glsparks, products evolve over time, and documentation doesn't always keep up.  You can help everyone by using the feedback links on that document to make the authors aware, in case they weren't already.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: