cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how voice traffic can be prioritize with cisco dna digital network architecture?

manirul
Level 1
Level 1

Let's say, I have a CUCM server and 1000 voip capable cisco phone, all are connected in edge nodes.

How to achieve voice communication with Cisco IP phone. Where will be the placement of CUCM server and voice gateway?

Is there any refernece architecture?

3 Replies 3

Mohammad Roos
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Islam, 

The CUCM is a server and will be treated as an end point. where you will chose its virtual network, vxlan,  and policies. 
For Phones traffic, or streams priority,  the QoS is not yet supported in the DNA Center, i.e you have to configure it manually on the switches if you need so. 
for the placement of the voice gateway, I believe it will be on top of fabric if the router is not configured as border or default border. 

Regards,
Mohammad, 

Hi Mohammad,

Previously APIC-EM had EasyQoS functionality, which helped a lot. DNA Center, as Cisco says, with much more functionality. What happened to the EasyQoS? 

Regards,

Manirul

Easy QoS, is added to DNA center version 1.1, but  I am not sure if you can do much customization with it. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: