cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Integration between DNA and Aruba wireless?

m1xed0s
Spotlight
Spotlight

I checked compatibility sheet for DNA center but only Cisco devices listed...So for a Zero Trust Networking using DNA with ISE (OR SD-Access), is there any integration for Aruba wireless?

I know the radius authentication would still work for Aruba Wireless when working with DNA and ISE. But any further than that?

5 Replies 5

gayviswa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco DNA Center does not have direct integration with Aruba Clearpass or any other zero trust network component. However, if you're looking to manage Aruba WLCs along with Cisco gear, you can leverage the multi-vendor SDK capabilities of Cisco DNA Center Platform. Read more about multi-vendor SDK here

thanks for the info. I am mainly trying to understand the Aruba wireless capabilities from the Cisco SD-Access perspective. For example, I can have the same micro-segmentation user experience wired or wireless if I built SDA with C9K switches and Cisco WLC/AP. So what are the limitations if i replaced Cisco WLC/AP with Aruba wireless for the same network?

Hi ,

As far as I know   Aruba Wireless controller / APs integration are not supported by DNAC .

Cheers ,

anantsiv
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

DNA Center will be focused on integration with ISE, but framework is intended to be open to allow other vendors to integrate via pxGrid or API. Integration via RADIUS Proxy through ISE should also be possible.  You can work with the team to meet on your requirements and it would give us a better understanding of each perspective of your design

Hi Team,

During the past 6 months, is there any new development about Integration for Aruba APs and Clearpass to the DNAC ?  Except the possible API support.

Further, does anyone have experience about possible API integration for Clearpass?

Thanks,

Farzat

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: