cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Manual devices configuration - DNAC Audit?

paulo_souza
Level 4
Level 4
Hi guys, does someone know how DNA Center deal with possible direct configuration on devices versus what was configured via DNAC? is any audit report, error or warning for the admnistrator? thanks ins advance.
3 Replies 3

Pavan Siripuram
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
This would be part of Compliance feature which we are working on , this is in roadmap and will be available next year.

Dan Rowe
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Paulo,

I am a little confused by your query. Are you asking how DNA handles managing devices with pre-existing configuration (brownfield) versus devices which were completely configured / provisioned through the DNA center appliance?

Best Regards,

ChuckMcF
Level 1
Level 1

Yes. Short answer is that it’s hit or miss. Change something simple like the hostname and DNAC doesn’t care. Change significant things and it’ll tell you that it isn’t in compliance. Usually that shows up in the main fabric page shortly after you make the change.

what are you looking to change? If you can give me a list of items I can probably tell you if they’ll cause issues. 
Chuck

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: