cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Packet Tracer Topology

mnijhum
Level 1
Level 1

CAN ANYONE HELP ME to DRAW THE NETWORK TOPOLOGY IN CISCO PACKET TRACER? I NEED JUST THE DIAGRAM OF THE CONNECTION.

Project  BNK:

Network Requirements:

BNK Bank has 4 branches spread out in the city.

Main Motijheel Branch--Consists of 200 hosts.

Dhamondi Branch--Consists of 100 hosts.

Gulshan Branch --Consists of 120 hosts.

Uttara Branch --Consists of 90 hosts.

Some things to keep in mind while designing the network:

• Use routers/switches wherever required.
  • But the bank cannot afford to have more than 3 routers. Each branch should be a separate network.  
  • Install at least 2 PC/Laptop for each individual network
  • All the branches should be able to communicate with each other.
  • The main Branch should have the connection to the ISP for the Internet. It should have redundant connections with the other branches. The bank has an application server, which is used by it’s customers for online transactions and a database server which is used by the branches.
  • The Internet in this example consists of  ONLY 2 servers i.e (Google and Gmail )
  • RIPv2 routing protocol should be used between the internal routers and static routing with the ISP router. A static host route should be configured in the ISP for the application server for faster service. The redundant links between branches should serve as back ups.
  • Private IP network address used by the university is 192.168.0.0/16 
  • All the branches should get their IP through DHCP.
  • The ISP has allocated 8 public addresses for this bank, 13.100.96.35 – 42/26. The first two addresses are statically allocated for the application server and database server at the main branch. All private addresses allocated must be translated to public when accessing the Internet. 
  • The customers and the main branch should have access to the application server. 
  • Main branch should have access to the Internet anywhere.
  • The other branches are only allowed to access the Gmail server.
0 Replies 0