cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

The Geo Map is unavailable at this time. Please check your internet access settings and try again.

Felipe A. Amaya
Level 1
Level 1

Hello 

I am encountering an issue when trying to view the Geo Map page under design of DNA Center.  My issue seems to be similar to https://community.cisco.com/t5/cisco-digital-network/geo-map-is-unavailable/td-p/3936318

The thread points to the client (me) which is browsing the access not the DNAC itself.  We have a proxy and I have the correct setting in my proxy on my laptop as well as in DNAC.  

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

2 Replies 2

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

@Felipe A. Amaya  - if you are able to open a command prompt on your client PC that is having these DNAC Geo Map issues, can you issue the following two commands to resolve the required DNS records?

nslookup events.mapbox.com
nslookup api.mapbox.com

I ran a wireshark on my laptop while using DNAC Design (maps) and these DNS requests were made on my laptop. I have to admit I learned something new here - I thought it was DNAC that downloaded these maps

Hi Arne,

The nslookup return the following

nslookup events.mapbox.com 

Non-authoritative answer:

Name:    events.mapbox.com 

Addresses:  3.229.17.32

nslookup api.mapbox.com 

Non-authoritative answer:

Name:    api.mapbox.com 

Address:  13.249.94.24

Thank you,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco